University Events and Conferences
The Office of University Events and Conferences at Houston Christian University is a one-stop shop for all internal and external campus events, providing the following services:
- Reservations on the University Calendar for all use of campus space when not in use by academic courses or University initiatives,
- Event planning consultation and assistance with arranging services,
- Coordination of logistics including:
- ARAMARK Higher Education (food service, catering, linens),
- Instructional Media Services (Audio / Visual),
- Campus Services (facility set-up, equipment rental, summer lodging),
- Police support (parking, security coverage),
- Information Technology,
- and Custodial.
Houston Christian University has been the selected venue for events ranging from intimate one-room meetings to multi-venue camps and conferences. Since opening in 2007, our Morris Cultural Arts Center has provided the perfect venue for weddings, receptions of all kinds, concerts and theater productions.
We hope to provide only the best service and support for your events hosted at HCU. For information on cost, how to rent our spaces, and availability, please contact us.
HCU’s Morris Cultural Arts Center has already become the home for many area schools for graduations, seasonal programs, and instrumental and vocal performances. Dance schools are utilizing the the Linda & Archie Dunham Theater for their recitals, and community groups, including the Houston Chamber Choir, Houston Civic Symphony and the Houston Symphony, have performed in the venue as well. The Mary Ann & Bruce Belin Chapel & Recital Hall is used for voice recitals and special guest speakers. The McNair Hall is the perfect place for a reception or banquet.
To receive a copy of our policy and rates for the Morris Cultural Arts Center or to inquire about available, please email email@example.com.