Master of Business Administration Online Invest in the MBA Online Houston Program
An investment in yourself is sure to bring returns! The Master of Business Administration degree is one of the most versatile advanced degrees, and is applicable in virtually every sphere. HCU’s prestigious MBA program is available online!
For more than 40 years, the HCU Archie W. Dunham College of Business has prepared professionals and built a solid reputation for producing conscientious and well-connected leaders. The Master of Business Administration degree incorporates leadership, financial principles, global concerns and decision-making techniques – all with Christian ethics as a key ingredient.
Each online class is completed in an eight-week format. The degree takes one-and-a-half to two years to complete depending upon a student’s course load.
MBA In Practice
HCU’s MBA program is known for its practicality. The course of study equips learners for sound management of people and stewardship of resources. At the same time, the program embraces innovation, giving graduates the skills needed for the changing business climate. Whether you’re looking to polish your skills, move up or start your own business, the MBA is right for you.
Unlike many universities, in which professors are often occupied with private research and publication pressures, HCU allows professors the freedom to engage with students. Small groups help ensure that HCU students are assimilating and applying the material.
Faculty members have broad experience in the business sphere. Additionally, connections with industry partners and other students are catalysts for great endeavors. The Center for Christianity in Business at HCU provides ongoing networking, training and inspiration.
A moral basis for decisions is vital for business professionals, who are entrusted with the faith of organizations, clients, customers, investors and industry-wide players. HCU underscores this value, producing sought-after leaders who typify ethical management.
MBA Degree Plans
- Official Transcripts – Official transcripts should be sent directly to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu from the college or university that awarded your bachelor’s degree. Transcripts from any additional coursework since that time should also be submitted.
- Personal Statement – Please submit a personal statement, between 300 and 500 words, sharing your desire to attend the HCU Online Graduate School and how you feel a degree from HCU will assist you in your academic and professional careers.
- Résumé/CV – Email a current resumé or CV to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu.
- Peregrine Assessment – Applicants are required to complete the Peregrine Assessment prior to registration.
- Foundation Requirements – To earn a graduate business degree, 36-48 semester hours are required, depending on previous academic work. See degree plan for more details.