Master of Science in Human Resource Management Online Human Resources Masters Online MSHRM Degree
HCU Online was recently ranked #38 of the best human resources management degrees online as well as the “Most Comprehensive Program.”
The Master of Science in Human Resources Management (MSHRM degree) curriculum provides students with a strategic business perspective. Students gain an understanding of the core processes of business organizations, the ability to effectively apply the theory and principles of contemporary human resources management for improving individual and organizational performance, and a grounding in the ethical considerations relevant to the business decisions HR professionals are asked to make.
The online HR masters degree offers a global view of the HRM function and helps students appreciate the impact that HR changes can have on the organization. The Human Resources masters online curriculum and course content continue to evolve to provide students with the latest and most valuable knowledge and skills needed by high-performing HR professionals.
The program length is 36-48 hours, depending on the student’s undergraduate coursework. Students admitted into the MSHRM degree program will be required to take an assessment test before registration.
Degree Plan for the Online HR Masters Degree
- Official Transcripts – Official transcripts should be sent directly to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu from the college or university that awarded your bachelor’s degree. Transcripts from any additional coursework since that time should also be submitted.
- Personal Statement – Please submit a personal statement, between 300 and 500 words, sharing your desire to attend the HCU Online Graduate School and how you feel a degree from HCU will assist you in your academic and professional careers.
- Résumé/CV – Email a current resumé to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu.
- Peregrine Assessment – Applicants are required to complete the Peregrine Assessment prior to registration.
- Foundation Requirements – To earn a graduate business degree, 36-48 semester hours are required, depending on previous academic work. See degree plan for more details.