MS in Management & Entrepreneurship Masters in Entrepreneurship Online
Take your skills to the highest level.
Most people want to advance their careers but they are not doing enough to distinguish themselves. The Master of Science in Management and Entrepreneurship provides the training you need from the convenience of your home. Whether developing your own venture or working for a corporation, entrepreneurial skills give you leading strategies from theory and practice to transform your workplace and get you the job you deserve.
No Business Background Required
Complete in One Year
HCU’s Master of Science in Management and Entrepreneurship program connects business theories with practical strategies for developing, designing, and building new ventures. It assists with the incubation of both for-profit and nonprofit business enterprises through education and expert assistance from industry leaders and accomplished professors.
This degree combines the prestigious Archie W. Dunham College of Business with the innovative HCU McNair Center for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise. Students study all facets of business, ranging from startup to stewardship, in the one-year program. The degree is specifically designed for those that did not major in business at the undergraduate level; consequently, no business leveling courses are required. And like the rest of the University, the HCU MSME program espouses the importance of Christian ethics and strong moral leadership.
The MSME is offered lockstep over the course of one calendar year. New student cohorts begin in the fall. A total of 33 credit hours are taken across 11 courses spread over Fall, Spring, and Summer terms.
Houston Christian University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to offer graduate degrees.
“My parents were big on education, but they passed away when I was a teenager. I completed my education, being the first one in my family to do so, but didn’t have access to down-to-earth, practical advice. I wanted to start a college readiness program to help kids like me. The McNair Entrepreneurship Center has nurtured my aspirations from day one. The MSME degree at HCU is an invaluable resource to learn the skills needed to launch your own venture.”
– Festus Amoye, HCU ‘10, Laddering Your Success Founder
The degree is generously supported by
the Robert and Janice McNair Foundation.
- Official Transcripts – Official transcripts should be sent directly to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu from the college or university that awarded your bachelor’s degree. Transcripts from any additional coursework since that time should also be submitted.
- Personal Statement – Please submit a personal statement, between 300 and 500 words, sharing your desire to attend the HCU Online Graduate School and how you feel a degree from HCU will assist you in your academic and professional careers.
- Résumé/CV – Email a current resumé to OnlineVerification@HBU.edu.
- Peregrine Assessment – Applicants are required to complete the Peregrine Assessment prior to registration.
- Foundation Requirements – To earn a graduate business degree, 36-48 semester hours are required, depending on previous academic work. See degree plan for more details.