Veteran Affairs Benefits and Services
The Office of Academic Records acts as the liaison between the student Veteran, the Veterans Administration, and Houston Christian University.
Veterans Benefits and Services
What services are provided?
- Assistance for students wishing to apply for VA benefits
- Certification of enrollment for students already attending Houston Christian University
HOUSTON BAPTIST UNIVERSITY DOES NOT ACCEPT THE HAZELWOOD ACT.
Who can receive services?
- Active duty veterans (Chapter 30)
- Veterans on the VA Vocational Rehabilitation program (Chapter 31)
- Post – Vietnam ‘Education Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
- Post 911 Gil Bill (Chapter 33)
- Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
- Students who are eligible to receive benefits under the Survivors and Dependents Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
How do I get my enrollment certification completed?
For new and returning VA students, please complete the Request/Change for VA Certification form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax -281-649-3440, mail or in person in the Office of the Registrar.