HCU Online Student Orientation

Accept Your Online Financial Aid

If you have not already done so, and plan to use financial aid to cover your tuition costs, apply for federal aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov.  Use HCU’s school code 3576. For a brief tutorial about applying with the FAFSA, view the U.S. Department of Education’s videos.

Through the Financial Aid Office, students can apply for grants and loans. For some online graduate courses, scholarships are awarded by Graduate Admissions.

Once financial aid is awarded, students must accept and process their aid in HuskyNet.

For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Office or contact Online Student Financial Services at OnlineFinancialAid@hbu.edu, or 1-855-428-1960, option 4.