HCU Graduate Student Orientation

Financial Aid

Apply for federal aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at  studentaid.gov. Use the school code 3576. For a brief tutorial about applying with the FAFSA, view the U.S. Department of Education’s videos.

Through the Financial Aid Office, students can apply for grants and loansScholarships are awarded by Graduate Admissions.

Once financial aid is awarded, students must accept and process their aid in HuskyNet.

For more information, please visit the Financial Aid Office.

Learn more about Managing Debt and Repaying Student Loans from Dr. Jodey Hinze, Dean of the School of Humanities in the video below.