On this episode, Jeff Thomas shares his journey of moving from worldly success to Christ-centered significance in the financial industry.
What you’ll hear in this episode…
- How to represent Jesus within a large company
- When is it time to leave a company and start your own?
- How to shift the culture of an entire industry
- How to disciple people working in your company
About the guest…
Jeff has over 25 years of experience working at some of the biggest names on Wall Street. He was named to Morgan Stanley’s Chairman’s Club (top 2% of advisors) in 2008. From 2009 to 2013, Barron’s magazine recognized him as “One of Texas’ Top Financial Advisors.”
In 2017, Jeff established Archetype Wealth Partners, LLC. From small advisors who are wired for more to high-capacity business owners, he is passionate about fueling leaders for greater impact.
He’s the author of the new book, Trading Up: Moving From Success to Significance on Wall Street.
Links mentioned during the interview…
- Jeff’s new book: www.TradingUpBook.com