Outside Aid

In addition to the scholarships offered by HCU, you may apply for outside scholarships from other organizations, groups, and agencies. If you receive scholarship funds from an outside organization, it is important that you forward these funds to HCU directly so that your scholarship can be posted to your student account.

All outside scholarship checks can be delivered in person to the Office of Financial aid. Organizations providing funds must provide the student’s full name and HCU Husky ID number (H#) on each check.

Scholarship checks can also be mailed to:

Office of Financial Aid
Houston Christian University
PO Box 4897
Department 529
Houston, Texas 77210