Student Counseling Services
NOTE: Due to state licensing limitations, services for online students living outside the state of Texas is not available. Contact us for additional information and local referrals.
Free Student Support Groups
Call 281-649-3431 to sign up.
- Led by our therapists, support groups are a great place to come and talk about common struggles with other students who understand. We talk about a variety of things, like ways to improve relationships, practice coping skills, discuss solutions to problems, and more!
- Our groups are Christ-centered but you don’t have to be a Christian to join. We respect all faith worldviews.
- Support Groups meet weekly while classes are in session.
- Students can attend as many support group meetings as desired.
Check Back for Fall 2023 Groups!
Monthly Free Workshops
Let’s Talk Tuesdays! – Free Dessert! – 1.0 CLW Credit!
3rd Tuesdays – September/October in 2023 and February/March/April in 2024
12:30-1:30pm, Cullen Parlor
November 2023 exception due to Thanksgiving Holiday
2nd Tuesday (Tuesday, November 14)
12:30-1:30pm, Husky Village Fire Pit
Join Cole Dawkins, LPC – Director of the counseling center – for discussion of topics related to emotional health and wellness. Subjects include Depression/Anxiety, Stress Management, Healthy Relationships, and more. We look forward to seeing you.
Are you a member of a student organization, and would like us to speak at an event? Contact us.
Licensed Therapists and Graduate Student Interns see students in Texas for individual sessions:
- In-person and online appointments available
- Student must be present for couple or family sessions
- By appointment only
- Based on availability
- Students average eight individual sessions per school year
- Approval for additional sessions based on clinical necessity and availability
- Counseling Fees