Student Counseling Services
NOTE: Due to state licensing limitations, services for online students living outside the state of Texas is not available. Contact us for additional information and local referrals.
Free Student Support Groups
Call 281-649-3431 to sign up.
- Led by our therapists, support groups are a great place to come and talk about common struggles with other students who understand. We talk about a variety of things, like ways to improve relationships, practice coping skills, discuss solutions to problems, and more!
- Our groups are Christ-centered but you don’t have to be a Christian to join. We respect all faith worldviews.
- Support Groups meet weekly while classes are in session.
- Students can attend as many support group meetings as desired.
- Mondays 4:30-6:00pm – Freedom from Shame: Building Self-Esteem and Recognizing Your Worth in Christ
- Wednesdays 12:30-2:00pm – Men of Integrity: Letting Go of Lust and Porn (Men Only)
- Wednesdays 4:30-6:00pm – Good Grief: Life after the Death of a Loved One
- Thursdays 3:30-5:00pm – Healthy Minds and Souls: Support for Mental Health Challenges
Monthly Free Workshops
Let’s Talk Tuesdays! – Free Dessert! – 1.0 CLW Credit!
3rd Tuesdays – February/March/April, 2023
12:30-1:30pm, Library 100
Join Cole Dawkins, LPC – Staff Therapist – for discussion of topics related to emotional health and wellness. Subjects include Depression/Anxiety, Stress Management, Healthy Relationships, and more. We look forward to seeing you.
Are you a member of a student organization, and would like us to speak at an event? Contact us.
Licensed Therapists and Graduate Student Interns see students in Texas for individual sessions:
Individual sessions – Space Available – call for more information
(We update our status when we have appointments available – check back often)
Consider attending one of our groups!
- In-person and online appointments available
- Student must be present for couple or family sessions
- By appointment only
- Based on availability
- Students average eight individual sessions per school year
- Approval for additional sessions based on clinical necessity and availability
- Counseling Fees