Description: 1581 Geneva Bible, published by Christopher Barker, London, England
- James Avery to Joanne Greenslade. November 10, 1643.
- James Avery II to Deborah Stallyr. February 20, 1669.
- James Avery III to Mary Griswold.
- James Avery III to Rebecca Avery. 2nd marriage.
- James Avery IV to Elizabeth Smith.
- James Avery V to Lucy Allen. 1749. No children from marriage.
- James Avery V to Elizabeth Allen. 1762. 2nd marriage.
- Caleb Avery (brother of James Avery VI) to daughter of John Avery. January 16, 1788.
- James Avery VII to Matilda Williams.
- James Augustus Avery VIII to Eunice Steward (daughter of Elder Ira R. Steward).
- James Oliver Avery IX to Mary Coppage.
- Captain Christopher Avery. From Devonshire (or Salisbury), England. Arrived in Gloucester, Massachusetts where he was made selectman in 1640.
- Captain James Avery. 1620. Son of Christopher Avery.
- James Avery II. December 16, 1646.
- James Avery III. April 20, 1673.
- James Avery IV. 1696.
- James Avery V. 1723.
- James Avery VI. April 21, 1753.
- Caleb Avery. February 25, 1760. Brother of James Avery VI.
- James M. Avery VII. January 16, 1794. Son of Caleb Avery.
- James Augustus Avery VIII. December 16, 1816.
- James Oliver Avery IX. September 21, 1859.
- Louise Avery.
- Eunice Avery.
- William H. Avery Jr. 1905.
- James Avery VI. April 19, 1777.
- James M. Avery VII. August 3, 1819. Son of Caleb Avery.
- James Augustus Avery VIII. 1870.
- James Oliver Avery IX. March 17, 1901.
- (On inside page) “James Augustus Avery’s Book, April 1, 1836. James Oliver Avery’s book, 1870. Louise Avery’s book, 1901. Eunice Avery.”
- (Bottom of birth record page) “See Genealogy written by Homer D. L. Sweet.”