1825 Bible published by H.&E. Phinney. The family Bible of Baron S. and Ann Mariah Hutchins. 1826. Location: Hyde Park, NY.
- Baron S. Hutchins to Ann Mariah (Bard) Hughes. May 16, 1824. 2nd marriage.
- Baron 2. Hutchins to Content Hewett. 1st marriage.
- Baron S. Hutchins to Loraine Hamond(?). 1834. Location: New Paltz, Ulster Co., NY. 3rd marriage.
- Warren. W. Emerson to Ida Caroline Bauker. June 4, 187_. Location: Brooklyn, NY.
- Pierre Augustin Bauker to Julia Emily Carroll. November 13, 187_. Location: Rhinebock, NY.
- John Leacraft Derby to Susan Laurine Bauker. December 19, 1882. Location: Cranford, NJ.
- Leonard Edwards to Ruth Hutchins. March 22, 1822.
- Frederick Uhl to Jane Ann Hutchins. December 30, 1829.
- John S. Bauker to Caroline Hutchins. March 4, 1845. Location: Hyde Park, NY.
- Jacob Besson Derby to Grace Bauker. October 7, 1886. Location: Cranford, NJ.
- William Bushwell Bauker to Edith Lillian Armstrong. October 22, 1889. Location: Elizabeth, NJ.
- Charles Fretz Derby to Mary Caroline Dupsdale. June 21, 1913. Location: Overbrook, PA.
- Baron S. Hutchins. November 11, 1784.
- Ann Mariah Bard. December 13, 1790.
Children of Baron S. and Ann Mariah Bard Hughes:
- Caroline Hutchins. November 3, 1825.
- John W. Hutchins. January 11, 1828.
- Susan Hutchins. January 29, 1830.
- Sinthia Hutchins. February 11. 1833.
Children of Baron S. and Content Hewett (his 1st wife):
- Ruth Hutchins. October 3, 1805.
- Jane Ann Hutchins. October 14, 1807.
Children of Ann Maria Bard Hughes (before her marriage to Baron S. Hutchins):
- Christopher M. Hughes. August 23, 1811.
- William R. Hughes. May 26, 1813.
- Anthony B. Hughes. March 18, 1815.
- Lydiah Moriah Hughes. June 30, 1822.
Children of John S. Bauker (Born May 4, 1821 in Lynchburg, VA) and Caroline Hutchins Bauker:
- Pierre Augustin Bauker. December 5, 1845. Location: Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Ida Caroline Bauker. January 18, 1847. Location: Poughkeepsie, NY.
- Susan Laurine Bauker. July 1851. Location: Hyde Park, NY.
- William Bushwell Bauker. December 17, 1859. Rhinebock, NY.
- Grace Bauker. October 24, 1864. Location: Poughkeepsie, NY.
Children of John Leacraft and Susan L. Derby:
- John Leacraft Derby Jr. January 23, 1884. Location: Cranford, NJ.
- Charles Fretz Derby. May 12, 1886. Location: Cranford, NJ.
- Ruth Edwards. November 29, 1832. Aged 28 years, 26 days.
- Ann Moriah (also “Maria”) Hutchins. May 8, 1833.
- Cinthia (also “Sinthia”) Hutchins. April 21, 1833.
- Susan Curtis Hutchins. September 16, 1845. Aged 15 years, 7 months, and 20 days.
- John Wilkinson Hutchins. August 8, 1847. Aged 19 years, 6 months, and 27 days.
- Baron S. Hutchins. September 12, 1854. Aged 69 years, 9 months, and 29 days.
- Loraine Hutchins. 1877. Location: Poughkeepsie, NY.
- John Tillman Banker. March 14, 1901. Aged 79 years, 20 months.
- Caroline Hutchins. May 8, 1902. Aged 76 years. Wife of J. T. Banker.
- John Leacraft Derby. January 8, 1914. Aged 69 years. Husband of Susan L. Banker.
- Susan Loraine Derby. July 1928.
- Charles Fretz Derby. November 4, 1950. Husband of Mary Dupdale Derby. Aged 64 years.
(On 1st page insert) Mrs. Grace Banker Paddock of 98 Greenacres, Scarsdale, NY is writing to claim this Bible.
(On 2nd page insert) Mrs. Eugene H. Paddock. 98 Greenacres, Scarsdale, NY. There follows a family tree connecting Grace Banker Paddock to her great-grandfather, Baron Steuber Hutchins.
(Enclosed letter, dated June 1951) To Miss Ver Nooy from Mary D. Derby, wife of Charles F. Derby. Mary Derby is sending the Baron S. Hutchins Bible to Miss Ver Nooy, since there is no one else in Charles Derby’s family to care for it. Mary works for the Pennsylvania Historical Society in Philadelphia, where she helps preserve records from old Bibles.
(Enclosed letter) To Mr. Morow from Mary D. Derby, wife of Charles F. Derby. Mary writes to ask Mr. Morow if he would like to have the Baron S. Hutchins Bible. According to Mrs. Derby, Baron Hutchins was “a Col. of a Hessian regiment who fought under Washington.”