The Guild Scholarship in Graduate Education
Through their efforts, The Guild has provided the means for energetic, bright, responsible graduate students to experience for themselves the life-shaping, Christ-centered educational excellence that is Houston Baptist.
As of May 2022, The Guild has contributed more than $2 million to HCU for scholarships in the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences and the School of Christian Thought, special projects and The Guild Institute in Christian Family Studies.
- May 1999 – E.D. “Doug” Hodo Endowed Scholarship.
- May 2000 – The Guild Endowed Scholarship.
- May 2002 – Sharon Elaine Saunders Endowed Scholarship.
- May 2004 – The Guild Presidents’ Endowed Scholarship.
- May 2006 – The Robert B. Sloan, Jr. Endowed Scholarship.
- December 2010 – Sue Collier Sloan Endowed Scholarship designated for the School of Christian Thought.
- May 2015 – Grace Gandy Endowed Scholarship designated for the Executive Educational Leadership (EdD) program.
- November 2019 – Dr. Dawn Wilson MEd Endowed Scholarship.