Attention Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Documentation must have been completed within 60 months or 5 years prior to your request for accommodation.
Your documentation must:
- Include a diagnosis by a medical doctor, licensed neuropsychologist, licensed neurologist, or psychiatrist or other licensed or certified professional qualified to diagnose this condition.
- Explain how your diagnosis was determined and state the DSM IV-TR codes used in the diagnosis.
- Include information from any clinical interviews and standard scores for any completed intellectual and achievement tests included in a Psychoeducational Assessment Report.
- Provide information about any psychotherapy (current, type, length, and frequency).
- List medications (current, type, dosage, side effects) and affects on learning.
- Identify functional limitations caused by your disorder and indicate whether these limitations are long term or temporary.
- List specific academic accommodations recommended.
- An original copy of your documentation is required when available.
- Documentation must be delivered or mailed, addressed to the Accommodation Services Director, and marked “confidential.” Documentation will not be accepted electronically (Fax, Scan or Email).