Accepting Your Award Offer
When your Financial Aid package is available for review, you will need to accept, reduce, or decline your financial aid offer(s).
Accept, Reduce, or Decline Your Financial Aid
- Go to HuskyNet and login to Husky Net with the username and password.
- Select My Financial Aid.
- Select Award Offer.
- You may view, accept, reduce or decline any offered loans in Award Offer page, then you should be able to accept the Terms and Conditions and submit.
- All students are subject to the Terms and Conditions if you receive any financial aid.
- Responses Required are questions that must be answered in order for your aid to release to your students account.
Complete Your Missing Requirements
View Missing Requirements
- Go to HuskynetSSO.hbu.edu and login to HuskyNet with the username and password.
- Click on the My Financial Aid.
- Select Home and under Student Requirements you can view all missing requirements
Financial Aid Verification and Texas Residency Questionnaire
To complete verification items, you will be redirected to HC.StudentForms.com
- Follow the prompts to register your account in HC.StudentForms.com. This will allow you to submit and sign forms electronically in a secure format.
- If a parent’s signature is required on the forms, then the parents who are listed on the FAFSA must be the individuals to create an account on HC.StudentForms.com to electronically sign.
- Make sure to save all login information for both student and parent. This will be an account you will use for the duration of your time at HCU.
- All Texas Resident Students must complete the TX Residency Questionnaire in HC.StudentForms.com. If you do not see the form, email our office.
Federal Loan Requirements
If you are taking out loans for the first time, you must complete Entrance Counseling (EC) and Master Promissory Note (MPN). If you have accepted your loans in Husky Net, you will be redirected to studentaid.gov. Learn more about loan requirements.