Reporting Library Technical Problems
If you experience a technical problem accessing any online library service (catalog, database, proxy server errors, etc.), you can do two things:
- Use our access troubleshooting guide to resolve your problem.
- If the suggestions in the above link do not work, please use the form below to report your problem. This is not to be confused with the ITS Help Desk. Things to note when submitting your problem:
- Please send HCU network problems to the ITS Help Desk. If you cannot login to the HCU Cloud (https://cloud.hbu.edu) or HCU Portal (https://my.hbu.edu) with your credentials, then you will not get access the databases from off-campus.
- For password resets, go to https://LetMeIn.hbu.edu and have your temporary code sent to your secondary email address. Be sure to ask ITS about creating a secondary email address to send verification codes for password resets or unlocking your account.
- Library databases on campus should automatically access databases. From off-campus, you will need your HCU network credentials.
- Be aware that EBSCO’s LearningExpress Library will require the creation of a free secondary login.
- General Help Tips: try accessing the database via a different browser. Also, clearing the browser’s cache or specific cookies can also help (discussed in the troubleshooting guide above).
Please provide detailed information, error messages, screenshots, etc. to help us more efficiently identify your problem and the best contact number where we can reach you. We may be able to refer you directly to the vendor.
Last updated: 20230127