Global Husky Scholarship Program
Become a Global Husky!
The Spahr-Tan Center for International Education is excited to be able to offer students studying abroad the opportunity to become a Global Husky. The Global Husky Program offers scholarships to HCU students studying abroad on approved summer programs.
Eligibility Requirements for the Global Husky Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a current, full-time, undergraduate, residential, degree seeking student.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Scholarship recipients must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.
- Priority consideration will be given to students with demonstrated need
- Applicants must be admitted to an HCU Abroad approved summer program.
As a recipient of the Global Husky Scholarship:
- All scholarship recipients will be required to write a thank you letter to the foundation after receiving the scholarship.
- Students will be required to participate in an “Instagram Takeover” while abroad.
- Upon returning students will be required to:
- Submit 2 photos and a quote about their overseas experience.
- Assist in 2 HCU Abroad events (1 per semester) in the following academic year (24-25)
Application Opens: January 1
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 1, 2024